Monday, January 31, 2011

New Stair Treads Arrived!!!!

My stair treads finally arrived today via UPS!!!
I ordered 13 (should have ordered 14 but I mis-counted somehow!?!?) braided stair rugs from an online store www.primitivehomedecors.com to place on my faded stairs that I recently tore a runner off of. I did have some issues with customs but in the end got my beautiful mats and layed them tonight as soon as I got home (and took pics).


On another note...I have begun my Home Management Binder with the help from www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com and will post some pics of the finished project as soon as I am finished:) It gives me something to work on while the snow continues to pile up!! Just keep telling yourself :
With every snowy day we are one more day closer to Spring!!

3 comments:

A Primitive Homestead said...

I love your new stair treds. Looks great. Blessings!

Theresa said...

They look wonderful!! I did that a few years back, so my treads need to be replaced. Yours look so perfect. What a great prim look.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

They are perfect!
Your stairway looks beautiful, really shows it off!
Pretty!
Teresa